Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dengue Survivor!

December 23, 2012

Hello Family!

Well, I'm here---alive and everything!  I officially survived dengue...and it really wasn't all too bad. 
Guess what?  I got over Dengue in 2 days....Hooray for Priesthood blessings.  Yep, I got a blessing from my companion on Sunday, and he told me that I would be better to be able to do what I needed to do, and I was.  It was amazing.  Hey guys, I'm planning on skyping!!  Wahoo!  I'm going to do it from the Schmidts' apartment, so it is going to work like a champ!  (I hope).  I think it will be in the early afternoon here...probably like 2 or 3?  I will need your information to skype, but I will call you when we get a little closer to get it all planned out.  Love you guys, and can't wait to talk to ya!  Look what I got......it's awesome--unbelievable!!  

IMG_0001.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment