Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dengue Fever

December 16, 2012

Hey Guys,

Well, it looks like I'm in the same boat as you guys!  I'm sick....it looks like the dreaded dengue has got me!  So....for that...I'm not gonna write a whole lot because I'm quite exhausted honestly.  Tomorrow is the Christmas Conference, so that's a little exciting!  Besides that, not much is new.  I'm honestly still not sure what we are going to do for the phone call/skype.  It all depends if we have to come back to the capital next Monday for our meeting.  If we don't have a meeting, we will stay in Azua, and I will just call.  If we come to the capital, I would like to try and Skype because I think that would be way fun.  I will let you know what the plan is after I talk to President.  Thanks for everything!

Well, for right now, I'm just chilling here in the mission home trying to stay hydrated.  There really isn't anything anyone can do, but thanks!  I was fine until yesterday at 11:30 in the night, and I got a fever out of nowhere, and it has just gotten higher and higher.  I'm gonna have to stay here because I'm not driving back to Azua like this...and my companion can't drive!  I have a fever of 102.7, and it (dengue) just gives you headache, diarrhea, and your whole body just hurts.  It really is quite pleasant :)  Well, I can't do anything about it, so it wouldn't do me much good to complain!  You really don't need to worry...it isn't that big of a deal!  Hna. Brown is taking good care of me--thank heaven for senior missionaries!

Love,

Elder Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment