Monday, July 2, 2012

Sorry I Didn't Write.

June 23, 2012


Hey Guys,

Sorry about last week, and the fact that I didn't write a letter!  I'm sorry that I made you nervous Mom....just know that my letters come...when there is time!  I'm sorry, but that's the way it is here in the office!  

Mom, it was great to here that you got a letter from Elder Day.  He is a great guy, and someone that I will respect and remember my whole life.  Things from this week...I'm going to be honest..... I don't remember anything!  I'm glad to hear that the funeral for Sister Anderson was good.  I would love to read the letter that Sam wrote, and also if you could find his E-Mail address, I would like to e-mail him.  It sounds like Leslie is having a rough time.  I'm sorry to hear that.  I'll be sure to keep them in my prayers.   How is Spencer?  How is Tyler Lemon?  Doesn't Andrew come home this week? 

It sounds like you guys saw another tender mercy of the Lord with the graffiti incident.  It's amazing how much the Lord blesses us!  It's little things like that that remind us how interested in our well being He really is.  In a conference that we had, a senior missionary said something that really made me think.  She said, "I know you guys can't truly understand the love that a parent has for their children, but just imagine how much your parents do and think about you.  Every night when you go to bed your parents think about how much they love you.  Now think about how much our Father in Heaven loves us."  I think the love of our Heavenly Father is one of the sweetest gifts we have.  I know that our Father in Heaven loves us.  He wants to bless us.  He will bless us when we obey the commandments.  I have learned recently that living the gospel really is the easiest way to live.  Sometimes we think that it is hard, but it really is the easiest!  When we live correctly, we have the Lord's help, His Spirit, and His Guide!  I know that if we truly desire to have His help, He will give it to us! 

I just remembered something we did this week--We did a service in the Bishops Storehouse with the A.P.'s!  It was sweet.  Also, I got the package you sent, Mom!  Thanks!  Mail gets here super quick... :)   

Today, you get pictures! 

I love you all so much!

Elder Riley Ted Reeder

Answers to Mom's Questions (Cause I don't want to get chewed out ;) 

1- The golden family is doing great up to this point!  They are just working on papers to get married!
2- Not sure if I will get to go to the baptism, I think so.  President wants me to call them and talk to help give them more ánimo.
3-Every single baptism record passes through my hands. 
4- I have taught 2 lessons :)
5- We still haven't delivered mattresses yet....It's going to take a year.   Our pickup is just little!
6-I have pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment