Monday, July 2, 2012

Mission Electrician?

June 30, 2012

Hello!

So....I was going to write you a letter when we got home today....and then we got home....and they turned off our electricity!!!!  (Yes, they "Cut" our light, because the financial secretary--forgot to pay the bill.)  Well, our generator didn't want to cooperate, but after some nifty Elder Reeder / Elder Brimley tag team generator work, we now have electricity again.  But, I'm now extremely tired.  What I'm trying to say is, I'm going to write to you tomorrow! :) 

Riley


July 1, 2012

Hello!  Well, mother, I am 90% sure I won't have time to write today either!  I am only on to send reports to President Rodriguez.  Tomorrow, I am going to Barahona!!!  Clear out in the booneys....like a 3 hour ride.  I'm way excited.  I will write tomorrow! 

Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment