Monday, January 2, 2012

A Christmas Call Hangover

Hey!

Well, yesterday was an amazing day to say the least!  Having the opportunity to talk to you guys was awesome.  Its weird to think that in all honesty that is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for.  Crazy how your priorities change when you are on a mission.  First of all, I just want to say thanks.  Thanks for everything, the letters, the support, and most of all your love.  Letters and pictures are what keep a missionary going.  I don't have a whole lot to say today, sorry for that.  But, I love you guys!  I love the mission!  It truly is the best two years.  I have learned, grown, and progressed more in 6 months than in any other time in my life.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve the Lord and the people of the Dominican Republic.  

Love, 
 
Elder Riley Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment