Sunday, September 30, 2012

Short On Time

September 22, 2012


Well,

Just like always, I'm a little bit short on time!  I'm sorry that my letters are a little bit shortish recently.  I think I'm just going to start writing hand letters or something!  Haha well sounds like you had quite the trip, and that it stunk leaving Ms. Keagan!  I'm sorry...I'm sure that wasn't easy!  This week we had the zone conferences for the mission with Elder Anderson (Caribbean Area President).  We also had the chance to have a meeting, the office and President and him, and he let us ask questions and stuff- its not every day you get that chance with a general authority so that was neat.  We have really been working on getting to the area earlier and being able to work more as "missionaries".  My companion and I put the goal to be in the Area every single day at 6 o'clock, and somehow or another we have been able to do it.  Elder Anderson told us, we could pay someone to do finances, or records, but we cant pay someone to preach the gospel- its just that important!  Its amazing that if we put faith in the Lord we really can do anything.  We have two amazing investigators right now that are progressing really good.  Alex, and Manuel, they both are really sincere, and have received answers about the truth fullness of the gospel.  Sad news of the week, they just banned pistol pocket pants (like all of mine are.....), so I have to get new pants.....so could you let me know how much money I have in my account so I can try and take care of that little problem?  Sorry to be so short, I love you guys! Thanks for everything! 



Elder Riley Ted Reeder
La Iglesia De Jesucristo De Los Santos De Los Últimos Días
La Misión Santo Domingo Oeste, República Dominicana 









No comments:

Post a Comment