Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day Phone Call

Hello Family,

I really don't have a whole lot to say today, because--well--we talked yesterday!  Thanks so much for talking to me!  Sometimes we don't realize how great it is to talk to someone, until we can't do it!  Anyway, it was great to hear your voices and to know that you are good! 

Mom, I hope you had a great Mother's Day.  I really do have the best Mom in the entire world!!!  I'm so grateful for everything you have done for me throughout my life, and especially throughout the mission.  I appreciate everything about 1,000 times more now, thanks for everything!!! 

I just want you all to know that I love you!  I'm so grateful for the family that I have.  I couldn't imagine a better one. 

I am grateful for the gospel in our lives.  I pray that we never take the gospel for granted.  There are more than 6 billion people in the world, and of those, only 15 million have the blessings of the restored gospel in their lives.  We were born in the gospel, and have received the blessings of the temple.  Last week, I went to the temple for the first time since September.  The temple truly is the house of God.  Attend the temple as often as possible!  Don't let anything stand between you and the temple. 

Don't let anything stand between you and attending church.  Don't let anything stand between you and the blessings of our Father in Heaven!  I know that Jesus is the Christ.  He lives!  He loves each and every one of us.  I know this is the true Church on the earth today, and that it is led by prophets and apostles who are called of God.  I know that if we are faithful, we will receive all that the Father has. 

Love,

Elder Riley Ted Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment