Monday, December 12, 2011

Too Busy To Talk!

Hey faMily; I¨m aLIvE; BUT thiS ntERiNet CEntEr IOTN  WOrking:   we are going to try another one; but if i dont write back; i¨m alive and well-we just went to the capital for a conference and came back late:  

Sorry about the last e-mail, I was in an Internet center where the keyboard was less than good.  Well, we went to the capital today to have a mission conference, and we just got back.  So, I have absolutely no time to e-mail.  I just want you guys to know that I am alive and happy!  The baptism was great, and luckily I got her all the way under the water!!!  We actually had a lot more success finding new investigators this week, and I am super excited to see what happens with them.  I´m sorry I haven't responded to questions or really said anything cool for two weeks, but--that's the mission for ya!  No time for anything, ha ha.  But, I want you guys to know that I love you and pray for you everyday.  I'm loving my first December in the mission field, although I will be honest, at times it is a little hard.  But, we really have a good relationship with the ward, and they will just have to be my family for this year!  ha ha....anyway important things:  PHONE CALL or SKYPE.  Today we received the news from President that we can use one or the other.  If I call, it would be on Sunday the 25th.  If I use skype, it would be on Monday the 26th.  I'm really leaning toward the old fashion phone call, just because it is more reliable.  I don't trust that there will be electricity, computers available, and a computer connection good enough to make it worth it.  But, it's up to you guys!  I feel like if we talk Sunday and then e-mail on Monday, that will be best.  I can't wait to talk to you guys, I have tons to tell you guys.  These past two weeks have been crazy, and I just haven't had time to tell you guys about it.  But, I am happy, alive, healthy, and I love you guys!  

Elder Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment